Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I'm Single & Happy



I am Seeking a Man For Friends




Do you drink? I do not drink Do you want children? Undecided
Marital Status Divorced Do you do drugs? No
Pets Cat Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? N/A Do you have children? My children are over 18
Longest Relationship Over 7 years How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious



About Kimmy
Let's SKYPE Video Chat Kimig62 now! Let's also get something straight... I am straight. If one is living for God then it is much easier for God to protect one from the many ways (tattoos, dentists, body piercings & other ways) that AIDS/HIV can be contracted. HIV/AIDS can lay dormant for up to ten years even if you have previously tested negative and had no further risky lifestyles. I am the author of "The Successful Christian Life" From A Christian Viewpoint available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. 
Faith is very important to me. I enjoy Writing, music, movies, family, church, food, fun. I am a real Christian. I believe intimacy is only for marriage. Therefore any intimate touching is not allowed except for hand holding or casual hugs. I believe that any man who wants to court me must be able to be my spiritual leader. 
Therefore he must be born again by the Holy Spirit and have a true understanding & love for the word of God. I love a peaceful life. I like music, movies, popcorn, chocolate, kittens, cats, bunnies, fish, mountains and the ocean, rivers and lakes. I am a pescetarian except on Holidays when I eat turkey or Lamb. I have the Passover meal every year and I keep all three Holy Feast offerings. 
I've been born again and I want someone who is spiritually mature. Avocado and Okra are two of my favorite foods. I also love asparagus. I eat a lot of eggs and peanut butter. That is where I get most of my protein from. I like raw eggs in my smoothies but I eat eggs every way that they can be served. Someday I want a house with some fruit trees and nut trees. I like walnuts and pecans better then I like almonds. I also like pistachios. I use safflower oil or olive oil to cook with and I never use butter!
 I have an online ministry since 2009 and but I've been ministering online since around 2000. My ministry is called "Whole House Of The Lord" where weekly I invite people from social networks to come to an online live church service. http://gkimi.hubpages.com/hub/Lets-Have-Church Live online service a few times a week. Here is a recent essay that I wrote http://letshavechurchnow.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-gospel-message.html I am a natural born woman. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment