Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let Freedom Ring!




Most people probably take me for an ole stick in the mud type character... a real party pooper. But, the truth is I am a LIBERTY LOVER!
In my heart of hearts I believe that all people should have the freedom to live however they want to live just as long as they don't try to push it off on other people.

Freedom to live however one chooses is what has made America great all these years and that should never change.
If people want to smoke dope let them smoke dope till they are blue in the face. If they want to be gay well let them be gay. 

Everyone one has to learn from their own mistakes. None of us have ever lived a 100% all of the time spotless and perfect life. But people change.
I used to do things that I don't do now and I don't want to be anywhere around anyone who is doing it... YET, I would never assume the responsibility to tell anyone how they should live their lives. Let them live how THEY choose to live.

With only one exception; The Holy Bible. I do believe that we as HIS people have the responsibility to implement HIS commands and HIS laws if they are being challenged. For example; In Mississippi we used to have the "Blue Light Law" on Sundays when no alcoholic beverages were allowed to be sold. I think it is an honorable thing that Chick-fil-A is doing by honoring the Sabbath to the best of their knowledge and ability. 

Not how you choose for them to live. As long as everyone obeys all the laws and doesn't hurt anyone then you really don't have a single thing to complain about! When it is in your soul "Give me freedom or give me death" you will never assume the responsibility to try and tell others how they should or should not live (if you are not raising children or married to an alcoholic!) Let them live and learn~

No comments:

Post a Comment