Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Addiction Freedom

If we were to walk a mile in everyone's shoes we would see, know and understand why they made every decision and choice they made. I used to have to self medicate and try and escape the reality of what I could not accept or deal with in my home life. I did it for so long that I became addicted to those self destructive behaviors and lifestyles of partying until one day I got saved in 1988. At which point I was so addicted to the only lifestyle I had ever known of partying and self destruction that it took five years for me to finally be delivered from some of the worst parts of it. But it wasn't until 2007 that I was finally delivered from cigarettes. We never know what a person is going through so we should not cast stones. I prayed every day for deliverance, I stayed in church and I stayed in God's word... One day it happened... HE SET ME FREE!!!!

 ‪#‎KeepItReal‬ ‪#‎Transparent‬ ‪#‎GlassHouses‬ ‪#‎Recovery‬ ‪#‎Addiction‬ ‪#‎Drugs‬ ‪#‎Alcohol‬ ‪#‎DomesticViolence‬ ‪#‎SelfDestruction‬

No comments:

Post a Comment