Monday, November 3, 2014

My Tax Lien Investment Portfolio

Investment Portfolio



"Delight
is not seemly for a fool; much less for a servant to have rule over
princes."  Proverbs 19:10.   I have tax liens all over the state of Florida! And I have
one in Arizona... I've been buying them since 2009. I used to have
some in Colorado. But thugs and thieves are too lazy to read, learn,
study or train for any skills or crafts...they would rather sit back and
call you names and rob you.

NOT ME! I take what little bit of
left over savings I had from below poverty income since 2000 when the
judge declared me disabled after an auto accident and I put it to good
use in tax lien investing earning 18% interest! Who's laughing now!!!
God always gets the last laugh (as Mother Nell used to say)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment