Monday, March 9, 2015

My Morning Prayers

Dear Lord,

Bless and keep Israel, me, Ashleigh, Austin, Bobby, And Angel, Bless Juli, Chad, Steven Wayne, Lori, Brandon, Karen, Jeremy, Joshua, Kay, Dennis, Michael, Patrick and Chase, Jim and Peggy, George and Christy and all their spouses and children. Bless and keep the leaders of this nation and the leaders of this world, bless and keep the church, all the missionaries throughout the world and all the Christians where ever they are. Bless and keep all of the troops, all of my favorite musicians and bands. Shine your countenance upon us all, be gracious unto us, turn your face towards us and give us peace. El elyon Most High God, Son Christ the Lord Jesus and the Holy Ghost I put your name over all of us and over Israel and I thank you Lord for blessing us and keeping us in Jesus name.

(And sometimes I add all my mom's ole friends of the family, Catherine, Clyde, Debbie and Susan, and sometimes I add my three closest friends who live locally (incidentally they are all very old) Annette, Dr. Hanz and Charles, and sometimes I add all my doctors and medical staff, and sometimes I add all my facebook friends) But not every day... Sorry about that!!!

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thine Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive us all of our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil for Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory forever and ever. in Jesus name Amen!

Bind Satan, bind the principalities and powers, the rulers of darkness in high places and all the hordes of evil doers and render them powerless. Paralyze the enemies of God. For it is written "For this cause was the Son of Man made manifest that HE might destroy the works of the devil" past, present and future out of our spirits, our souls, our bodies, our minds, our finances, out of our businesses, our careers, our nation, our homes, our families, our possessions and transform everything into the blood of Jesus and the Holy Spirit anointing that destroys every yoke and the word of God in Jesus name.

Lord, I give this day to you, be glorified in our all of our lives, our homes and our businesses and I give this day to You in Jesus name Amen!

Hallelujah!!!

Pastor Rick Warren's email today was the Daily Devotion that encourages us to write down our prayers. Here are my morning prayers that I've been praying most of for over ten years. The prayer has continually grown yearly. But every morning before I start my day with this prayer. Part of it I will not even leave my bed before I pray it. heart emoticon Thank you for reading. The first part of the prayer is the Priestly Benediction from Numbers 6:22-27, the 2nd part of the prayer is the one that Pastor Rick Warren said (a few years ago) that he prayed every morning before he gets out of bed... "The Lord's Prayer. The 3rd part is spiritual warfare from Ephesians 6:10-13. And the last one is "God be glorified" that one is from Romans 16:27

keywords: prayers, daily prayers, prayers, priestly benediction, the Lords prayer, Rick Warren, March 2015 Devotion,

No comments:

Post a Comment