Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Morning Prayer Routine (Before My Feet Hit The Floor!)

I have 4 morning routine prayers and the 1st one goes something like this:

May Yahweh bless you and protect you (Person's name or names here including Israel) ; 25 may Yahweh make His face shine on you (Person's name or names here including Israel) and be gracious to you (Person's name or names here including Israel) ; 26 may Yahweh look with favor on you (Person's name or names here including Israel) and give you (Person's name or names here including Israel) peace. 27 In this way they will pronounce My name over the Israelites (Person's name or names here including Israel) , and I will bless them.” Scripture Ref. Numbers 6:24-27

My 2nd morning routine prayer is God be glorified in our ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ lives in Jesus name. Scripture ref. Col. 3:17 We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___, and you ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

My 3rd morning routine prayer was in part inspired by Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Church and it is his morning prayer before he gets out of bed each day. It is the prayer example the Lord Jesus told us how we ought to prayer. It is the Lord's prayer.

".... Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth and in ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ , as it is in heaven. Give us ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ this day our daily bread. And forgive us ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ our debts, as we ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ forgive our debtors. And lead us ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ not into temptation, but deliver us ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. Scripture Ref. Matthew 6:9-13

And lastly, this prayer is a type of spiritual warfare. These prayers may be a bit too heavy for some newbee's but you must remember that I've been praying on and off since I was a little girl only I did not have the power of the Holy Spirit to help me until I was 28 years old.

My 4th morning routine prayer: "I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of darkness in high places. I bind Satan himself and all the hordes of evil doers, every demon emp and satanic spirit. I command them to be rendered powerless in Jesus name." Father you said "For this cause was the Son of man made manifest that HE might destroy the works of the devil" and I ask that you destroy the works of the devil past, present and future out of ___ (Person's name or names here including Israel)___ our lives, our past, our present, our future, our spirits, our souls, our minds and our bodies. And transform everything into the blood of Jesus and your anointing that destroys every yoke. Scripture ref. Matthew 18:18, 1 John 3:8, 1 John 1:7, Heb. 9:22, Heb. 9:14, Isaiah 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment