Thursday, October 3, 2019

I've Been Robbed

I have more formal education than all of my entire family of six siblings, seven if you include me. Holmes Community College where Bill Gressett taught me all of the PreMed education 1989-1992, then Mississippi College where I studied old & new Testament bible, music, voice & piano 1995-1996, the AACC where I studied Christian counselling in 2009, Trump University where I studied tax lien investing, was inspired to get my book published and to monetize my website, then I studied Internet marketing on a professional level in 2009. I continued classes at AACC until 2012 when I began focusing on my book publishing and social media (I'm currently studying under @TaiLopez for many of his Social Media and business entrepreneur courses. https://seonationwide.weebly.com/ ) In Jan. 2014 I began my BA in Interdisciplinary studies with 2 cognates in Health Science and Social Science until May 2015. In 2016 Harvard U''s head dept. of Psychology Dr. Lisa Najavits taught me Seeking Safety. I took many more like minded courses and more in depth courses studying "addiction" through October 2017 including Dr. Eric Gentry's "10 Core Competencies of Trauma Therapy, PTSD, Grief & Loss," As well as his "Compassion Fatigue" course on Trauma Therapy. I was very fortunate to get to participate & receive 13 CE's from University of San Diego (UCSD) for "2016 Summer Symposium on Addiction Studies" About six months later is when my health insurance career really began even though I had been licensed to sell health insurance since June 2016. And I'm the only one who has been legally deemed disabled since 2001. However, I saw the need to help my family (my blessed four children) in 2009 and the SSI just was not enough to even meet my basic needs so when my sister offered to pay my through the America Association of Christian Counselling in 2009, and when President Donald J. Trump offered to allow me to attend Trump University for free in 2009 I jumped on it. My counselling career that began as a basic Christian counselor, kept developing into more in depth topics until 2011 or 2012 when I started focusing on the book publishing skills and my professional internet marketing skills that Trump University initiated after they told me to get my book published and to monetize my website. In 2016, my counseling career launched into a full fledged Trauma Therapy and substance use outreach that I do mostly on a volunteer services for multipurpose. That was the same year that I got my CA. Health & Life ins. licensed. In 2018 my insurance career launched into the "Health Industry" for the first time even though I had the Health lic. since 2016, the company I was with did nothing with that side of the business. I left that company in March 2017. In late 2018 I bought my other state license in Ohio. Followed by one in Michigan, then South Carolina. Now I have 14 state licenses, I've been certified for Covered Ca, and for the Federal Marketplace and Federal SHOP for small businesses in 2019, 2020. I already have my EIN since 2009, but it's a sole proprietor. Now I'm wanting to start my LLC and it's going to be housed in Florida or Nevada. I own multiple small businesses. Recover Resilience & Rocket Trauma Therapy are my mental health businesses, I'm a licensed insurance agent in 14 states for life and health for Kimmy Gerred Insurance Services, I'm a published author, and a publisher, I also own my own Social Media Marketing agency. That's 4 professional careers. One of these days, maybe I will have enough money to buy a home or a car, you think? it will be my first ever home even though I have four adult children. I've never lived in a home that was owned by my parents or my ex husband or myself. I haven't owned a car since 2009. I leased my 2014 Camry and lost over $25,000 dollars in it. My blessed children have all slept out side because they had no where to live. I was homeless during part of the time they slept outside, the other time I was either living as a room mate, living in the church or on HUD as I am now. My three oldest in Florida, my youngest in Florida, in Ohio, Arizona, and in Ca. since 2006. And my baby in Ohio her senior year at high school. We've all slept outside because we had no where else to sleep. Including me as recently as March 2013 until I moved to San Diego and won the lottery to a bed at Rachel's Women Center on 8th street for almost 2 months sleeping in a room full of 35 women in one room, 5 bathrooms and 3 showers, 2 washers & dryers all in one room. I paid $3,500 down, $130 a month car payments $100 a month fully covered auto insurance, then I paid a $500 dollar deductible when someone tried to break into my car in 2014 here on the gated property where I live. And I kept the lease for 3 1/2 yrs. Whoever sabotaged my Omnitrition business is the one responsible for my losing all of that. I lost the lease in 2017 because the balloon payments went up so high when I couldn't pay back all the money that I had invested into Omnitrition to get the 40% commission that I never really saw except when my two sisters bought products for me one time. #NECESSITY #NecessityTheMotherOfInvention #GodCreator #Creation #SmallBusinesses #FamilyMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment