Sunday, March 16, 2014

Domestic Violence


My last husband was a black belt in Shotakan Karate, trained in kinetic mind energy, and had European roots in sorcery so deep that not even a man would want to spar with him. He could kill you in three different ways all at the same time... Just ask me because I survived his Python squeeze around my waste (with both is legs) and neck (with both his arms) all at the same time after he woke me up from a sound sleep and started beating me. He won 2nd place world championship in all of Europe for Shotakan Karate only because the guy who won first place snuck up from behind him and hit him in the head. I divorced him in June 2000 and I have been single every since. I've been told by a few people that I don't know how to pick a man. But that is something that every women who has ever been trapped in a domestic violence cycle will hear from the battered women's shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment