Saturday, March 15, 2014

Kimmy Nelson

Kimmy’s Introduction

I'm a mother of four adult children though we were separated when the oldest was just 15 years old and the baby was only nine months.  A mother's love never changes.  It was Domestic violence that led to the hardship which caused us to lose our home and be separated.  

Because I was already a true Christian when it happened was the only reason that I lived to tell about it because the children were all that I've ever had or cared about in my adult life.  I was a bashful and shy person who never wanted to be seen or heard until the state of Mississippi adopted out my two youngest children then I became determined to find them or for them to find me.  I published my first poetry in an anthology not long after that.  

Then I published a lot of my poetry online.  In 2009 I finally had my poetry published in a book.  Then later sometime in 2011 I began writing and publishing my own books.  My two youngest children finally found me in 2011 on Facebook.  And I spent the following Christmas with my youngest son for the first time in 14 years.  

I haven't seen my baby yet and I still don’t have a home for them to come home to as I am disabled from several health issues and the government will not allow my children to live with me now.  I am working hard to finish my education with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with 3 cognates in Natural Science, Health Science and Social Science.  


I only need less then 26 more CE's to be finished.  I am hoping to someday make enough money to buy a home for my kids to come home to.  My introduction is a bit embarrassing for me, yet it is the truth. If I had known the Lord before I was married with children perhaps my children and I would never have had to suffer the way that we have.  I was only saved in 1988 as a 28 year old mother of 3 young children.  Thank you for the opportunity to share my life with you~

No comments:

Post a Comment