Thursday, November 21, 2019

Kimmy Gerred - Sept or Oct. 2009 at MU University Hospital x-ray...

Kimmy Gerred - Sept or Oct. 2009 at MU University Hospital x-ray...

Sept or Oct. 2009 at MU University Hospital x-ray waiting room at 4:45 PM the hospital was silent as Christmas eve. My doctors office .... Dr. William Hopkins office down the hall was closing up too. When I arrived at the ex ray waiting room there was a man standing in the middle of the waiting room talking on a cell phone looking for a kidney. There was no one else around anywhere. Not even the ex ray technician.
It was only earlier that time that I was watching the tv out in the country from rural Missouri watching the last few min. of news before the Wheel of Fortune came on that I watched faithfully without fail every single night for years.... that a lady from Springfield came on the t.v. looking for a kidney. I got very suspicious about it then as that was the very only time that I ever watched t.v. at all. But I just ignored it and went on about my business.
Then when the man was in the waiting room looking for a kidney after that woman came on the news looking for one just weeks earlier that I knew something was fishy. When I got home, I called Jackson, MS. blood services where I had sold my plasma every six weeks for a few years when I was homeless so I could eat and put gas in my car. I told them "Take my name of the donor list! I was hospitalized in 1999 for five days at Meese Countryside hospital for "Cat scratch fever" and a broken immune system. Dr. Herscher said my immune system was shot
from stress.
It wasn't until I moved to Palm Springs in 2010 in 11 units of apts. all but 2 were under renovation and vacant that I realized something was seriously wrong. The first person that wanted to move in was a lady named Linda needing a liver. She was a severe alcoholic and one time she followed me to my doctors office at the same time as my appointment.
Another lady moved in needing a kidney so bad that she had to have surgery only months later. Then another lady moved in (a mother) who also needed a kidney and they still live there.
After all of that... it finally clicked!! OMG, they had been stalking me for organs since 2005 at least or even earlier because I remembered right after I lost my home in Tarpon Springs, Fl. I had to go stay at the House of Mary Magdeline transitional shelter (where I later met my friend Corey Munn). It was a 110 yr old house where we had studio apts that we had to share with one or two room mates. She put me in a room with a lady who was on dialysis. When there were lots of other rooms she could have put me in.
About a year ago, I joined this other business that was a pyramid business because my daughter asked me what I thought about it. I jumped the gun and joined before she got a chance to join. They put me under one of the main people. So I was very pleased with that. Later, a few months later..the upline comes to me and informs me that she's moved me under some other people. Then she wants me to go join some team group leader who just so happened to also be suffering from a major kidney disease.
Please people!! You cannot just use people as you wish. I have just as much right to walk this earth especially here in the United States of America where my grandpa is full blooded native American Indian!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_for_body_parts
Where is justice? #stalking #extortion #robbery #coveting #murder #Injustice God hates robbery and iniquity!!! ◄ Isaiah 61:8 ►
"For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and wrongdoing. In my faithfulness I will reward my people and make an everlasting covenant with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment