Saturday, December 21, 2019

God Sets The Godly Apart For Himself

God Sets The Godly Apart For Himself


  I've cried, I've mourned I've weeped 
because I loved you too deep
 I've wasted all these years 
 Just crying all these tears
   
You were not a good shepherd to me 

You were only full of lust and greed  


 You wouldn't turn to the Lord and repent
 Instead to your own ways and sin you went 


 Years of Your hate of me and my seed
 will take you straight to hell with your greed 

You've robbed me of so very much for so very long
 And made grief and sorrow the poor & weak's song Judgement day will make you recall 
Your hate, theft & jealously of us all 
I will not waste anymore time grieving the loss
That your un-repented sins and lust have costs
 For Himself, God sets the godly apart 

Not for decay or sin but for HIS heart  

 The righteous are the apple of HIS eye
 His desire with them is to be nigh 

 No sin or evil can dwell therein 
His Holy Spirit the fire within 

 His word above all else and even HIS name
 Has all authority & power of God just the same

 One day every knee to HIM will bow
 Not to you or any other or sacred cow  


The Daughter of Babylon's end has come
Doomed to destruction and then some


 Just as you served us so you shall have it done to you
 Your divination & soothsaying will lose all their power too  

 You will never be able to conjure away
 The disaster will fall upon you in one day  

 Man and child you will lose in a blink of an eye
Sit in the dust naked skirt up, bare legs and cry God will let me see my desire on you 
Those who hate me will be far away too  



 You've changed the times and seasons so long 
You've put light for darkness and right for wrong You've pretended submission to God in front of all But to your own ways of wickedness you did recall

   

 Remember well about the Godly & what I've said to you 
The righteous He protects from wickedness you do

KDG 12/21/2019 6PM Palm Springs, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment